Bettermoo(d) Holdings Corp. (“BMHC” “we” or “us”) recognizes the importance of the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information. Even if you do nothing more during your visit than browse through bettermoo.com website (the “Site”), read pages, or download information, please be aware that we automatically gather and store certain information about your visit. We collect and store the following information about your visit:
- Personal information, that we can reasonably use to directly or indirectly identify you, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, user name or other similar identifier, and any other identifier we may use to contact you (“personal information“).
- Non-personal information, that does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity or directly relate to an identifiable individual, such as demographic information, or statistical or aggregated information. Statistical or aggregated data does not directly identify a specific person, but we may derive non-personal statistical or aggregated data from personal information. For example, we may aggregate personal information to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific Site feature.
- Technical information, including your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, or information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site, and usage details.
- Non-personal details about your Site interactions, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, or any phone number used to call our customer service number.
We use this information to help us make the Site more useful to visitors and to learn about the number of visitors to our site. We do not track or record your personal information – that is, information that can be used to identify you personally, such as your name, address, email address or age – through your visitation of the Site except where you choose to provide us with personal information in an e-mail or by filling out an electronic form and submitting it to us through the Site. If you provide personal information to us in such a manner, we will:
- use that information to respond to you and to assist us to provide you with the requested information or service;
- share the information across BMHC and any corporations that are affiliated with BMHC (for example, a subsidiary corporation or a corporation that is owned by the same owner as BMHC) for internal marketing purposes, but we will not sell or transfer such information to anyone outside the BMHC group of companies.
Please note that all messages and communications sent to us are deemed to be the property of BMHC, and that we are free to use and reproduce any non-personal information disclosed in such messages freely and for any purpose. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we are free to use any ideas or concepts contained in any such communication for any purpose whatsoever, including developing, manufacturing, advertising and marketing products. Any such use is without compensation to the party submitting information. By submitting information, you are also warranting to us that you own the material/content submitted, that such material and content is not defamatory and that our use will not violate any third party’s rights. We are under no obligation to use the information submitted. Although we use reasonable physical, administrative and electronic procedures to attempt to keep the user information which we collect through the Site secure, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed secure. Consequently, we cannot and do not represent, warrant or guarantee the security of any information that you may provide to us via the Site or by email. If you provide us with any information, you do so at your own risk, and we do not accept any liability for such information or for the misuse of such information by any party other than BMHC. We will provide you with any identifiable information that BMHC has collected about you through this Site. You may also request that your information not be used for a particular purpose or at all.
CONTESTS, SWEEPSTAKES AND GAMES
Our Site may from time to time contain notices of giveaway of promotional materials, and product test packages as well as contests, sweepstakes and games we are conducting, which you may enter electronically in some cases. We use the information you provide to conduct the promotion (for example, to contact you if you’re a winner).
We use different methods to collect your information, including through:
- Direct interactions with you when you provide it to us, for example, by filling in forms or corresponding with us by phone, email, or otherwise.
- Automated technologies or interactions, as you navigate through our Site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH COOKIES AND OTHER AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
- Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways, that you provide to us, or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings that are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Site and may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or and for other related Site statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Site content and verifying system and server integrity).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill the purposes for which you provided the information or that were described when it was collected, or any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts with you, including for billing and collection or to comply with legal requirements.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To improve our Site, products or services, marketing, or customer relationships and experiences.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features, social media, or similar features on our Site.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- In accordance with applicable law, to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of BMHC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by BMHC about our customers and users is among the assets transferred.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business (such as analytics and search engine providers that assist us with Site improvement and optimization) and who are contractually obligated to keep personal information confidential, use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them, and to process the personal information with the same standards set out in this policy.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request, in accordance with applicable law.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of BMHC, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
TRANSFERRING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may transfer personal information that we collect or that you provide as described in this policy to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business (such as analytics and search engine providers that assist us with Site improvement and optimization) and who are contractually obligated to keep personal information confidential, use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them, and to process the personal information with the same standards set out in this policy.
We may process, store, and transfer your personal information in and to a foreign country, with different privacy laws that may or may not be as comprehensive as Canadian law. In these circumstances, the governments, courts, law enforcement, or regulatory agencies of that country may be able to obtain access to your personal information through the laws of the foreign country. Whenever we engage a service provider, we require that its privacy and security standards adhere to this policy and applicable Canadian privacy legislation. By submitting your personal information or engaging with the Site, you consent to this transfer, storage, or processing.
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We use physical, electronic, and administrative measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
Except as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law or regulation, we will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. Under some circumstances we may anonymize your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you. We reserve the right to use such anonymous and de-identified data for any legitimate business purpose without further notice to you or your consent.
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
Where you have provided your consent to the collection, use, and transfer of your personal information, you may have the legal right to withdraw your consent under certain circumstances. To withdraw your consent, if applicable, contact us at email@example.com. Please note that if you withdraw your consent we may not be able to provide you with a particular product or service. We will explain the impact to you at the time to help you with your decision.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
CONTACT INFORMATION AND CHALLENGING COMPLIANCE
Bettermoo(d) Holdings Corp.
2200-885 West Georgia St.
Vancouver, BC, Canada
This Site is owned and operated Bettermoo(d) Holdings Corp. (the “Company”, “Bettermoo(d)” or “BMHC”). By using this Site, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
The content of this Site is provided to you for information purposes only. The information is not a comprehensive review of all matters relating to the Company, and the Company does not assume responsibility for how accurate, complete or current the information is at any point in time. While the Company may change the information on its Site without notice, there is no obligation for the Company to update it, so it may not be the most current source of information about the company.
Material on this site may still contain technical or other inaccuracies, omissions, or typographical errors, for which the Company assumes no responsibility. The Company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use, validity, accuracy, completeness or reliability of any claims, statements or information on this site. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the Company be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or other damages, including but not limited to, loss of programs, loss of data, loss of use of computer of other systems, or loss of profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, arising from your use, or inability to use, the material on this site.
The information provided on this Site is not an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy securities in any jurisdiction, nor is it intended to supplement or replace the required disclosures of the Company. No securities commission or other regulatory authority in Canada or any other country or jurisdiction has in any way passed upon the information contained on this Site and no representation or warranty is made by Bettermoo(d) Holdings Corp. to that effect. The information on this Site is not intended to modify, qualify, supplement or amend information disclosed under corporate and securities legislation of any jurisdiction applicable to the Company and should not be used as a substitute for legal advice nor for the purpose of making investment decisions concerning the securities of the Company.